Tipo de centro:
Tipo de contrato:
Teachers Main Scale/UPS
We are looking for a Teacher of Spanish with the drive and experience to ensure that our students make even further progress over the coming years and to improve Progress 8 outcomes of all students.
Our Academy is an 11-16 mixed comprehensive school, and we currently have 1070 students. Our intake is non-selective and varied. We pride ourselves in our inclusive approach, but we never compromise on high expectations. All of our student’s study Spanish throughout Key Stage 3 and just over a third took the subject to GCSE last year.
Education and training
- To hold a degree or equivalent qualification.
- To be a qualified teacher.
If you wish to be considered for this vacancy you should complete the application form, giving the names and addresses of two referees, and submit a concise letter of application of no longer than two pages (11 pt text). This should include the following information:
• A description of the key contributions that you have made in your career to date.
• Key evidence that demonstrates the impact you have had in your current and previous roles.
• The particular strengths that you could bring to Winsford if your application is successful.
Candidates are kindly requested not to submit a CV instead of the application form. Additional sheets may be attached to the back of the application form if there is insufficient space.
Completed applications should be returned to Jane Fox (email@example.com), PA to the Principal, to arrive no later than 12 pm
on Tuesday 31st January 2023.
Please note that we will only consider applications submitted on the school’s application form.