Tipo de centro:
Tipo de contrato:
As per the New Zealand Secondary School Main Grade Pay Scale.
We are a high performing Y7–13 secondary school situated in scenic Orewa on Auckland’s North Shore.
This permanent position is to start term 1, 2023. The ability to teach Spanish at Y9–13 is required. Please state supporting subjects.
- New Zealand Teaching Pracitising Certificate
- Ability to interact positively with a wide range of both students and staff.
- Empathy and understanding of students needs and the concept of ‘inclusive practice.
- Positive attitude and proficient organisational skills.
- Awareness of the concept of ‘Ako’ and ‘Manaaki’.
- Ability to facilitate a range of learning styles.
- Awareness of and adherence to the NZ Education Council’s Code of Ethics and Teaching Standards.
- Ability to collaborate with staff and work within a team.
- Ability to provide consistent and constructive feedback / feedforward to students.
- Personal commitment to ongoing learning and professional reflection.
- Participation in the extra-curricular life of the school.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Compliance with the schools reporting and moderation processes.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org