Tipo de centro:
Tipo de contrato:
We are an 11-16 academy, based in Normanton, Wakefield in West Yorkshire. Part of the Outwood Family since 2018, we are a welcoming and supportive academy, with a relentless determination to provide the very best education for every child. We place students at the centre of everything we do, with a focus on creating a culture of success and a positive climate for learning.
We aim to promote the highest standards of academic achievement through inspiring teaching and learning, giving young people the knowledge, skills, values and confidence to succeed in life.
We believe that learning should be both enjoyable and enriching. We are innovators with a knowledge-rich curriculum, designed to personalise learning for every student, helping them to reach their potential.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have the capacity to teach MFL across all ages and ability ranges.
- Hold a degree in Spanish
- Have excellent subject knowledge and be able to deliver an engaging curriculum.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, energy and passion for their subject.
- Have fantastic classroom management and organisation.
- Willing to work as part of a very successful, supportive and friendly team.
- Promote the ethos of the school.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role contact Lisa Habgood by email: email@example.com who will be pleased to tell you more.