Tipo de centro:
Tipo de contrato:
Salary will be by negotiation and will depend on the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving department in the school. The successful candidate will be an excellent classroom practitioner who can inspire students of all abilities and demonstrate a real enthusiasm for Spanish.
Academic ability and rigour, a passion for learning and an enthusiastic approach to classroom teaching will be vital qualities for the successful applicant, as well as the flexibility necessary for tailoring teaching to the needs of students.
Successful applicants for a teaching post at Fettes would be expected to:
• have excellent academic pedigree.
• be ambitious, diligent, keen to develop their existing talents.
• be willing to embrace new experiences.
• have an understanding of the commitment required in a boarding environment.
• be enthusiastic to become involved in all aspects of school life.
The MFL Department is led by Ms Sonia Gausinet-Serrano. She is happy to discuss this post with interested candidates before a formal application is made. She can be contacted via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org