Tipo de centro:
Tipo de contrato:
GBP £28,000 - £43,685 per year (MPS/UPS)
Bournville School is a vibrant and diverse school. We are seeking outstanding teachers and leaders with high expectations to join our team dedicated to pursuing excellence for every child. We are an ambitious school and value enthusiastic and hardworking staff. It is a very exciting time to join us.
We believe that every child should leave school proud of the young adult they have become, and that every youngster attending our Trust deserves the opportunity to thrive in an atmosphere where high expectation meet endless possibilities
Applicants will join a well-led and motivated team committed to continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will:
- Set high expectations which motivate and challenge students in a productive learning environment.
- Promote good outcomes by students, planning well-structured lessons.
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge.
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all students.
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment.
- Fulfil wider professional responsibilities with high standards of personal and professional conduct.
This is an exciting time to join us, and a great opportunity to be involved in the next stage of development of this strong team. Over the last few years, there has been a real drive to develop collaborative planning of a well sequenced knowledge rich curriculum in order to ensure our curriculum is inclusive and all students can achieve highly.
Bournville School (part of Fairfax Multi-Academy Trust) is a mainstream, non-selective, comprehensive school for students aged 4 -16. Bournville School is built on traditional values. Pivotal to this is a positive ethos and culture of learning and success for all students. There is particular regard to outstanding achievement for all students whatever their academic starting point and a commitment to lifelong learning for all stakeholders.
This is an ideal opportunity for a colleague who is ambitious, creative and enthusiastic about helping students to learn in a strong supportive environment.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- 5 GCSEs including Maths and English (grade 4-9) or equivalent
- Degree in subject relevant to the school curriculum
- Focused on standards and positive outcomes
- Adaptable - ability to adapt style to a variery of situations and people
- Experience of dealing with sensitive and confidential student information
- Ability to teach ‘good or outstanding’ lessons
- Knowledge of safeguarding and child protection issues and procedures
- Good knowledge of up-to-date techniques, materials, and equipment relevant to the National Curriculum
- Knowledge and understanding of how children learn and how to motivate them
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Regulations and how they apply in a school environment
- Experience of following procedures and instructions.
- Experience working with students with diagnosed difficulties, SALT, ASD, ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyscalculia etc.
- Knowledge and experience of SEN code of practice and related procedures and paperwork.
- Experience of working in an educational environment
- Ability to travel to academies when required
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Commitment to Trust aim and values
- Knowledge, understanding and commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion informed by practical experience and application
- Inspires confidence in all pupils, staff, parents, governors and the wider community in order to promote the school.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, parents and students
- Effective classroom management