Tipo de centro:
Tipo de contrato:
A competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate, which will include the following:
Initial three-year contract
Annual return flights to home country
Tuition fees for eligible children
NLCS Dubai is seeking a well-qualified and enthusiastic individual to join the Spanish department. We are seeking a dynamic, energetic, well-qualified and highly committed person possessing excellent language and literary skills. The post will involve teaching Spanish throughout the school to IB and Oxbridge entry level.
The successful candidate will also ensure that the qualities of the IB Learner Profile and the core academic skills of research and inquiry are embedded within the curriculum. It is essential that the Teacher of Spanish has the ability to communicate deep knowledge of and passion for the subject.
Previous experience of the IB Middle Years and/or the IB Diploma are an advantage; of prime importance is an ability to motivate and inspire students and lead staff in order to ensure that academic provision is consistently of the highest standard.
All members of staff are also expected to be involved in pastoral care within the School community, usually in the role of form tutor, and to contribute to the extra-curricular life of the School.
Effective start date: 1st September, 2022
• Teaching qualification
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Spanish Language/Literature or related subject.
• Recent participation in continuing professional development .
• Experience of implementing a range of pedagogical techniques, with a track record of innovation in teaching and learning.
• Proficient and experienced at teaching with an outstanding track record of examination success.
• Recent experience of managing students from a variety of cultures.
• Experienced teaching to sixth form level with IB experience an advantage.
• Experience of developing a broad, balanced and academically ambitious curriculum.
• A good knowledge of curriculum initiatives.
• Strong classroom presence and be able to model excellence in the classroom.