Tipo de centro:
Tipo de contrato:
We have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional teacher to join our Spanish team. You will be a Spanish specialist with the ability to inspire and motivate students using your knowledge and enthusiasm of the subject.
We are looking for a passionate and driven individual who wants to contribute to the current teaching and learning strategies at DCA.
Having been recognised as the top school for progress in Nottingham City, our Academy boasts the use of innovative lessons, delivering high quality and inspirational learning experiences for all students.
- Qualified Teacher Status - Degree or equivalent.
- Good Honours degree (First or Second Class).
- Relevant teaching experience or teaching practice in the subject.
- Experience of working directly with children who have additional needs.
- Experience of teaching a wide range of abilities.
- This role would be suitable for an NQT or an experienced teacher.
Should you wish to apply for the post, please complete and return an application form along with a covering letter addressed to our Principal, Mr. Smith, which clearly demonstrates your suitability for this role. Applications can be downloaded from our website and submitted via email to DCAJobs@djanogly.notts.sch.uk with Teacher of Spanish in the subject line, or by post, for the attention of Mr. Smith, to the following address:
Djanogly City Academy
Application forms: These can be downloaded from the school website at www.djanogly.notts.sch.uk. Wherever possible, please provide email addresses for your referees.