Tipo de centro:
Tipo de contrato:
Teacher's Main Scale/UPS.
We are looking for a Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages (Spanish) with a passion for the subject and the enthusiasm to motivate our learners. The successful candidate will lead by example, supporting learners to achieve to the best of their ability.
A. Education and training
• To hold a degree or equivalent qualification.
• To be a qualified teacher.
B. Skills and abilities
Shown the ability to (in consultation with others):
• establish and review targets and make decisions;
relate to and work with others as a member of a team.
C. Special knowledge
• To have knowledge of developments with regard to the National.
Curriculum and other Government initiatives.
• To understand the process of learning.
• To understand curriculum continuity and progression.
To have knowledge of issues in the area of special needs.
D. Personal qualities
• the ability to relate to and motivate staff, parents and students;
• the ability to listen to and understand others;
constant and consistent expectations of high standards.
E. Approach to work
• high motivation and professional commitment;
• a commitment to student-centred education;
• a commitment to involving parents as partners in the education
• a commitment to and understanding of equality of opportunity.
If you wish to be considered for this vacancy you should complete the application form, giving the names and addresses of two referees, and submit a concise letter of application of no longer than two pages (11 pt text). This should include the following information:
• A description of the key contributions that you have made in your career to date
• Key evidence that demonstrates the impact you have had in your current and previous roles
• The particular strengths that you could bring to Winsford if your application is successful.
Candidates are kindly requested not to submit a CV instead of the application form. Additional sheets may be attached to the back of the application form if there is insufficient space. Completed applications should be returned to Mr G Evans, Principal, to arrive no later than 3pm on Friday 20th May 2022 . Applications forms to be emailed to email@example.com
Please note that we will only consider applications submitted on the school’s application form.