Tipo de centro:
Tipo de contrato:
Based on college salary scale, plus an excellent benefits package.
Fayetteville Technical Community College is seeking qualified applicants for this full-time position.Duties
- Provide quality instruction for face-to-face, hybrid, and online classes to include days, evenings, and weekends both on and off campus.
- Incorporate latest instructional technologies in course delivery and utilize interactive learning technologies to engage students in the teaching and learning process.
- Provide quality customer service to students, faculty, and staff.
- Recruit students for the FTCC programs.
- Advise students in the transfer programs.
- Monitor and improve student retention.
- Provide input on program review, assessment, and other departmental activities.
- Periodically evaluate existing and develop new courses. Revise and update existing courses for relevancy and currency consistent with the role and mission of the college.
- Maintain face-to-face and/or online classroom environments conducive to student learning, engagement, and retention.
- Maintain accurate scholastic and membership records of students enrolled in classes and prepare and submit reports as required.
- Continually develop and improve skills through professional development.
- Participate in faculty committees and other activities, as assigned.
- Master’s Degree in Spanish or Master’s Degree with 18 graduate hours in Spanish. If degree is from overseas, it must be pre-certified by approved agency prior to application consideration.
- Teaching experience at the community college or four-year college level. On-line teaching experience a must.
- Teaching experience at the high school level.
- Communication, both oral and written in Spanish and English, skills necessary.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and Blackboard.
- Qualified to teach Spanish and other languages from college catalog.