Tipo de centro:
Tipo de contrato:
Salary based on university regulations.
Position: Spanish Foreign Language Teacher
Number of positions available: 1
Estimated date of the contest settlement: 17.09.2021
Envisaged Job Starting Date: 01.10.2021
The job involves teaching Spanish to University of Wroclaw students of undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate studies at all levels of fluency. The tasks of a Spanish Foreign Language Teacher include planning language courses, preparing and conducting them, preparation and administering tests and examinations as well as participation in organizing the teaching process at the language centre.
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
- MA in Spanish Philology
- Minimum two years of teaching experience in secondary or higher education
- Very good command of English – the job involves teaching Spanish to foreign student
- Very good command of Polish
- The ability to use modern technology in language teaching
- Dedication and aptitude for teaching
- Flexibility and willingness to teach students of undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate studies at all levels of fluency
- Interpersonal and organizational skills
The competition is open to each candidate who meets the requirements set out in the Higher Education and Science Act of July 20th 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668 as amended).
Candidates entering the competition should submit:
- A letter of application addressed to the Rector of the University of Wroclaw
- Curriculum Vitae
- Applicant form
- A certified copy of an MA diploma in Spanish Philology
- A certified copy of the certificate confirming the English language skills or either BA or MA diploma in English Philology
- The summary of professional accomplishments containing the characteristics of teaching experience and organisational achievements.
- Two letters of recommendation addressed to the Chairman of the Foreign Languages Centre Selection Panel/ Committee firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the documents must be signed by the candidate.
We reserve the right to contact the selected candidates.
The submitted documents will not be returned.
The documents should be send to the following address email@example.com
The letter of application must include the statement of consent to the processing of personal data:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of organising and conducting the competition procedure and sharing information on its results. I acknowledge that the University of Wroclaw (Uniwersytet Wroclawski), pl. Uniwersytecki 1, 50-137 Wroclaw, is the controller of my personal data. I am aware that data submission is voluntary, however, necessary to implement the objectives for which the data have been collected (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on personal data protection, Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000)”.