Tipo de centro:
Tipo de contrato:
Salary commensurate with education and experience.
Fairfield Prep is currently seeking qualified candidates who are energetic and passionate educators for a full-time position in the World Language Department as a Spanish teacher for the 2021 – 2022 academic year. As an Ignatian Educator at Fairfield Prep, this teacher will be expected to:
- Teach five sections of Spanish.
- Participate in an Ignatian Educator Formation program.
- Work collaboratively with members of their department and attend all department and faculty meetings and professional development opportunities.
- Assist in the extracurricular and spiritual life of the school community.
- Commit to developing young men to become intellectually competent, religious, loving, committed to doing justice, and open to growth.
- Teach students in a 1:1 setting with iPads.
- Candidates must have experience teaching in a high school setting.
- Candidates must have experience with, or be familiar with, the Jesuit ideals.
- Candidates must hold at least a BA in Spanish and / or Secondary Education; MA preferred.
Load a resume or CV first, then upload supporting documents including a cover letter at the bottom of the third page under the "My Experience" section where it says to upload a Resume/CV.
Fairfield College Preparatory School is an all-boys Jesuit, Catholic high school of excellence located on the campus of Fairfield University for students in ninth through twelfth grade.