Tipo de centro:
Tipo de contrato:
Leadership Pay Scale 5-9 (£48,895 – £53,973)
The Ellesmere Port Church of England College is looking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Lead Practitioner of Spanish who will play a vital role in helping us to ensure our students receive a world-class education, thereby enabling each child to reach their full potential.
The Lead Practitioner will be an outstanding teacher who can lead the development of teaching, learning and pedagogy across the school.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to demonstrate their ability to champion the College’s development and to be part of our exciting journey.
The successful candidate should be an outstanding practitioner, experienced in teaching across Key Stages 3-5. You should have a proven track record of successful outcomes and delivering on your plans. An innovative teacher, you should be passionate about teaching and learning research and practice.
Essential Skills, Qualities, Experience and
• Qualified graduate who has a relevant teaching qualification.
• Experience of teaching across Key Stages 3 – 4.
• Ability to demonstrate experience of raising attainment in
Key Stages 3 - 4.
• High levels of energy, enthusiasm and commitment.
• Experience of coaching / mentoring teaching staff.
• An excellent communicator with parents, students and
• Ability to demonstrate honesty and integrity.
• A hard-working team player with an eagerness to participate
fully in the life of this busy College.
• An effective and successful teacher with effective behaviour
management, high personal standards and high expectations of
students, along with a sense of humour.
• Act as a role model for colleagues within the College and the wider Trust.
• Ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and
personal boundaries with children.
Desirable Skills, Qualities, Experience and Qualifications
• Proven track record of leading at middle / senior leader level.
• Evidence of recent professional development.
• A sound level of competence in ICT and experience of using data to monitor and guide lessons / curriculum.
• A passion for Teaching and Learning and developing pedagogical approaches that inspire learners and teachers.