Tipo de centro:
Tipo de contrato:
Salary commensurate with education and experience.
- Teach 12 credits of courses each semester.
- Fulfill other professional duties within the department and university.
- Participate in programmatic and general education assessment.
- Master’s degree in Spanish or directly related field
- Native or near native proficiency in Spanish
- Preparation or experience teaching in teaching: Literature, Culture & Civilization, Grammar & Composition
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively within the academic unit
- Strong commitment to teaching all levels of the undergraduate Spanish curriculum
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully with persons of diverse backgrounds including sensitivity to their needs and concerns
- Demonstrated record of excellence in undergraduate teaching
- PhD in Spanish by date of appointment
Minnesota State University Moorhead is not a sponsoring agency for staff or management positions (e.g., H-1B visa). Applicants must currently be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Offers of employment are contingent upon the presentation of documents that demonstrate a person’s identity and authorization to work in the United States, which are consistent with the provisions of the Immigration Reform and Control Act. Unfortunately, Minnesota State does not participate in the E-Verify program.
To be considered by the search committee, applications must include: curriculum vitae or resume, cover letter addressing all required qualifications, unofficial transcripts from all degree granting institutions, and copies of course/teaching evaluations if available.
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed by the search committee.