Tipo de contrato:
Tipo de centro:
Salary is competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Teach first and second-year courses in the Spanish program (anticipated course load 4/4).
- Contribute to service activities in the department.
- M.A. in Spanish.
- Near-native or native proficiency in Spanish.
- Documented experience and expertise in teaching first and second-year Spanish courses.
- Familiarity with ACTFL proficiency guidelines.
- Experience in world language assessment.
- Ability to teach beginning and intermediate courses in a hybrid or online format.
A complete application consists of:
- Curriculum Vitae
- A letter of interest describing the qualifications requested above and addressing the applicant’s approach to teaching beginning and intermediate language classes.
- Names, email, and contact information of 3 references.
Additionally, a minimum of one letter of recommendation specifically addressing excellence in language teaching must be emailed directly from the letter writer(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org c/o Dr. Catherine Fountain.