Tipo de centro:
Tipo de contrato:
Salary commensurate with education and experience.
The University of Oregon is proud to offer a robust benefits package to eligible employees, including health insurance, retirement plans and paid time off.
The Department of Romance Languages seeks to hire a full-time Career Instructor in Spanish Language and Culture to teach undergraduate language and culture classes at the lower-division level. Our multi-sectioned programs require creative teachers who work well in a collaborative environment with both graduate employees and faculty (both non-tenured and tenured). A full course load for this position is 9 courses per year (three per quarter).
- MA in Spanish, applied linguistics, SLA, language pedagogy, or a related field before the start date.
- Professional-level proficiency in both Spanish and English.
- Documented successful college-level second-language or heritage language teaching experience.
- Experience in curriculum development, program articulation, proficiency assessment, placement testing, service learning, or other areas of program development.
- Experience in supervising/coordinating multi-sectioned language programs.
- Experience in working with learners of Spanish as a Heritage Language.
University of Oregon students and employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
- A CV
- A cover letter explaining training, experience, and teaching philosophy
- Names and contact information for three professional references