Tipo de contrato:
Tipo de centro:
Applications are invited for the post of Associate Teacher in the Section. The appointee will be expected to teach Spanish language and culture at all levels, including postgraduate.
The successful candidate will teach for 16 hours per week, plus related duties.
• Level 8 (degree or equivalent) and a teaching qualification (diploma or equivalent where the degree is not a teaching degree) in a relevant area.
• Native or near-native command of Spanish.
• Experience of teaching Spanish language at third level (minimum 2 years).
• Experience of academic administration.
• Teaching experience in virtual/online settings.
• Commitment to scholarly activity
Please note your application must include:
A letter of introduction indicating how you meet the criteria outlined in the Job description.
A completed online Application Form (separate application forms must be submitted for each post applied for).
Please email email@example.com if you experience any difficulties.
RD014 Guidelines for applying online - Academic Posts
Informal enquiries regarding the post may be directed to:
Dr Cinta Ramblado
School of Modern Languages and Applied Linguistics
University of Limerick