Tipo de contrato:
Tipo de centro:
Central Connecticut State University invites applications for a full-time, one-year special appointment for a non-tenure track Assistant Professor of Spanish in the Department of World Languages, Literatures, and Cultures, beginning academic year 2021-2022.
Candidates are expected to teach Spanish at different levels including Peninsular Culture and Literature. The regular teaching assignment is four three-unit courses per semester.
- Ph.D. in Spanish with specialization in Contemporary Peninsular Literature.
- Native or near-native proficiency in Spanish.
- Record of publications and scholarly work.
- Record of successfully teaching language and literature at college level.
- Commitment to serving culturally, ethnically, and linguistically diverse communities.
- Experience teaching Spanish for the professions and/or translation.
- Ability to teach a language in addition to Spanish.
To begin the application process, click on the Apply button and electronically submit the following documents:
- Letter of interest addressing qualifications for the position.
- Current curriculum vitae.
- Names of three professional references including their address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Unofficial Ph.D. transcript.
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered. Emailed and mailed applications will not be accepted.
Notice: Interview will be conducted in Spanish. Candidates selected for interview should be prepared to demonstrate their language proficiency.
For more information, contact Dr. Rocío Fuentes, Chairperson of the WLLC Department at email@example.com.