Tipo de centro:
Tipo de contrato:
Teachers MPS with TLR.
To carry out the general professional duties of a teacher as outlined in the Teachers’ Standards and as directed by senior
staff. This includes
• Pastoral Care of a Mentor Group
• Supervision and progress of all learners in allocated classes.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young persons for who you are responsible and with whom you come into contact.
To inspire and motivate students to have a love of learning of Spanish by:
• Setting high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge students.
• Promoting good progress and outcomes by students.
• Demonstrating good subject and curriculum knowledge.
• Planning and teaching well structured lessons, adapting teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all students.
• Making accurate and productive use of assessment.
• Managing behaviour effectively to ensure a productive and safe learning environment.
- Previous experience of teaching up to GCSE Spanish.
- Qualified teacher Status.
- Degree level in related subject.