Tipo de contrato:
Tipo de centro:
This is a superb full time, permanent opportunity for an able and inspirational teacher to join a key department within MFL in a leading HMC School. This role will suit a candidate who is very motivated and committed to delivering teaching and learning of the highest quality. Performance learning and enjoyment are key and enabling pupils to realise their potential and maximise their outcomes.
- Graduate with relevant subject degree.
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Understanding of effective AfL strategies and how to use these to support planning and ensure student progress.
- Knowledge of a range of approaches to cater for different learner needs and ensure that all pupils are challenged and engaged.
- Knowledge and understanding of strategies for promoting positive relationships with pupils and effective behaviour management techniques.
- Ability to teach Spanish to GCSE and A level.
- Ability to teach a second language at key stage 3.