Tipo de contrato:
Tipo de centro:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and engaging qualified Teacher of Spanish to join our academy. You will need to be an outstanding teacher with a commitment and passion for your subject as well as Leadership and Learning.
We can offer you the opportunity to advance your career within a supportive academy environment. You will be part of a Federation established in developing practitioners and nurturing excellent future leaders, with unrivalled opportunities for progression; whatever your aspirations as a teacher, middle or senior leader, our Teaching School Alliance provides a range of bespoke courses and qualifications, including our Aspiring Leaders NPQML and NPQSL programmes. Join us in our mission to cultivate an exceptional learning environment for all our students.
Please download the Job Pack for full details on the job responsibilities and person specification. You will need this when completing your online application.
We look for talented individuals who want to be a part of transforming education in London, and helping create exceptional places of learning. You will need to be:
- A qualified teacher (holding QTS or equivalent and a relevant undergraduate degree) to teach across all key stages and who has excellent subject knowledge;
- A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning and who will expect excellence from the students;
- A collaborative and motivated individual who will lead the subject through a variety of innovative approaches including curriculum design, teaching strategies, use of technology and intervention programmes.
You’ll need to create an account or sign in
If you've already got an account, you can Sign Into Your Existing Account on the next screen.
If this is your first time applying, you’ll need to follow the steps and Create An Account with a valid e-mail and password.
To submit an application you’ll need to have ready
- Personal information about you
- Your education and employment history
- Referees details
- Answers to questions about your knowledge, skills & experience
Speed up your application
When prompted, you can upload a CV which will auto fill several sections of the online application.