Tipo de centro:
Tipo de contrato:
Lead Practitioner Scale (London Fringe) + Performance and Loyalty Bonus + Harris Wellbeing Cash Plan + Pension Scheme (TPS) + Additional Harris Benefits
Join us in providing outstanding teaching and learning experiences for our pupils. We are looking for a qualified, experienced teacher to join Harris Academy Riverside as Lead Practitioner of Spanish.
You will play a leading and highly visible role in the improvement of teaching and learning of the Faculty and academic success of all students, ensuring the highest standards of teaching, learning and achievement and leading in the monitoring, evaluation and review of standards and provision in the subject area.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold QTS (or equivalent) and a relevant undergraduate degree, and, ideally, be able to show evidence of ongoing professional development.
- Demonstrate outstanding teaching practice and excellent behaviour management.
- Have experience of lesson observations and giving robust feedback.
- Have experience of improvement planning and of implementing a range of strategies to raise student achievement, with evidence of success.
- Be able to contribute to improving on the quality of learning and teaching and curriculum.
- Have a proven track record of excellent results at KS3 and 4, and, ideally, experience of teaching to KS5.
- Have experience of high quality pupil tracking and feedback practices.
- Ideally, have experience of working with governors and of working in more than one school.
Before applying, please download the Job Pack for full details on the job responsibilities and person specification. You will need this when completing your application.
Please note: we may hold interviews as and when applications are received and we reserve the right to offer to a candidate prior to the closing date. We only accept applications submitted online via our careers website and which are completed before the closing deadline. With this in mind, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible and advise you check the job information as per the listing on our careers site.