Tipo de centro:
Tipo de contrato:
The annual remuneration package for 2021, including benefits at Lecturer level is R765 575.
The School of Languages and Literatures invites applications for a permanent appointment as Lecturer in Spanish Language and Literature. The appointment will commence as soon as possible.
• Teaching, convening, and developing of undergraduate and postgraduate courses and programmes
• Active contribution to the Section’s research projects
• Active participation in the School’s research culture
• Administration commensurate with experience
• To contribute to blended learning modalities, as required
- Completed PhD in Spanish Language, Hispanic Literatures, Linguistics, or Philology.
- Native or near-native mastery of the Spanish Language.
- Experience in the teaching of Spanish Language, Hispanic Literatures, Philology, or Linguistics at tertiary level.
- Evidence of a clearly laid out research strategy and publications commensurate with career stage.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
To apply, please e-mail the below documents in a single pdf file to Ian Petersen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- UCT Application Form (download at http://forms.uct.ac.za/hr201.doc)
- Cover letter, and
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Please ensure that the title and reference number (E210327) are indicated in the subject line.
An application which does not comply with the above requirements will be regarded as incomplete.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and may be required to do a presentation.