Tipo de centro:
Tipo de contrato:
The Department of World Languages at the University of South Florida is seeking candidates for an appointment to a nine-month position of Assistant Instructor, effective August 08, 2022.
- Coordinate all levels of Spanish I-III.
- Supervise all Spanish language Teaching Assistants.
- Teach beginning and intermediate Spanish Courses.
Master’s (M.A.) degree from an accredited institution in an appropriate field of specialization or equivalent qualifications based on professional experience and otherwise qualified to perform assigned duties by August 08, 2022. Must meet university criteria for appointment to the rank of Assistant Instructor.
- Master’s (M.A.) degree from an accredited institution or the highest degree appropriate in the field of Spanish or a closely related field from an accredited institution.
- Two (2) years of experience teaching Spanish at the University level.
- Two (2) years of experience supervising Teaching Assistants or coordinating language courses.
- Experience teaching both face-to-face and online courses.
- Certification in online instruction.
- Coursework in second language acquisition and pedagogy.
Excellent communication skills in Spanish and English.
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS VIA CAREERSatUSF WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS POSITION.
To apply online, please visit https://www.usf.edu/work-at-usf/careers/ (click on Access CareersatUSF, find job opening by Advanced Search - Job Opening ID Number: 28652) and complete the required information and attaching all the materials below (REQUESTED MATERIAL MUST BE IN ONE ATTACHMENT - if you cannot upload all materials under one attachment, please email them to the listed person of contact):
Application materials MUST include:
- A current CV
- Cover letter
- Evidence of teaching effectiveness (e.g., course evaluations, awards)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (to be sent directly to Ms. Claudine Boniec, email@example.com, by the application deadline - these may be sent via a dossier service (i.e., Interfolio) or letter writers may send their letters directly via email. IMPORTANT: We will not directly reach out to your letter writers.)